Remove Everything Remove Everything

well..

The game itself was fine, but the load times were terrible. The game is only "80kb" and takes a serious amount of time to load? Hopefully you're drawing assets from an online cache somewhere..

Anyways, art was simplistic and fine. Not much to really say. Everything was kind of generic and the game itself wasn't super addicting or fun.

codergames responds:

Yes, it fetches all the game resources: graphics, sounds, music from my web server, those are not included in the main SWF which is 80Kb.

... thanks for voting!

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

Overrated.

As a flash developer, i am actually a bit insulted by this game and how it's being advertised by giantbomb. I understand that there is a "message" behind this flash, but they way it is presented is just not easy for me to connect with. Fot a bit there, i was unsure of if i was the guy with the gun, or the hostage. (you're the guy with the gun, it does EVENTUALLY become obvious).

In the end, i don't really know who i should be telling to play this. It's not a good game(because it was never intended to be), and it's not really a very thick personal endevour. If anything, it's kind of a piss-poor-paper-thin look at how Cambodia is, and even then it's not completely accurate.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Brilliantly entertaining!

I haven't played a pokemon game since i was probably ~12 years old, so this was super nostalgic. I love how this game is exactly like the pokemon i remember, and at the same time, NOTHING like the pokemon i remember.

Everything about this game is just fluent and amazing, and i'm hooked. I've beaten almost all of the challenges, and i've got a lot of shiny pokemon!

However, the trading is disabled right now, which makes me sad. I would LOVE to be able to trade some of my pokemon for even better pokemon!

Good job!

Hexery - CCG Hexery - CCG

???

Couldn't figure out how to initiate the game. All that happens is an image loads, and there are no buttons. Couldn't even right click and press play to start it.

havanuf responds:

The initial file required an external XML file for data. The data has been hard coded into the game now and works as planned.

Alien Defender Alien Defender

Laptop users, be warned!

This game isn't laptop-user friendly. There is no numpad to shoot on most laptops, so you can't really progress.

That said, i did try this game on my desktop, and it's fine on most counts. Really like the art style and such. Keep up the work, but keep laptop users in mind in the future, and maybe use a less awkward control scheme to begin with. You aim with the mouse, why not click to shoot?

Skincraft Skincraft

great game!

Very nice skin maker. Check out "i am ironmannnn".

Johnny Why Are You Late? Johnny Why Are You Late?

...primary colors?

you say to avoid the primary colors, and yet one of the combination is green.

Red Green and Blue are the primary colors. Not Red, Green, and Yellow.

9/11 Simulator 9/11 Simulator

well..

Would have been hilarious had it said "AVOID THE MISSILES" and no missiles ever came. You know, like in the real 9/11?

Kevin responds:

PFFFT NO.

...yes

Requiem - Sequence Game Requiem - Sequence Game

well..

It's not very appealing in terms of visuals nor presentation of what visuals you have. That said, it's an addicting little game, and it inspired me to try and code a similar game by myself (without tutorials, because that's how i learn) and i did successfully complete it within a couple of hours. You should check my game out tomorrow when i upload it, as it was inspired by your work, after all!

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

great game

Love the game, was a fan of it even before the resubmit. Good job on making such a simple, yet amazing piece of work.