Mr.Willy Mr.Willy

.....

i don't know man, i guess it was cool :|

Happy Birthday Charcoal! Happy Birthday Charcoal!

Brilliantly fresh!

This animation has got to be one of the better animations on newgrounds! I love how three users came together to collaborate on such an epic scale. The art/animation was well done, the duration is perfect, and the humor is bullet proof. Excellent work!

111122223188 responds:

well if thats what you think

Jill Jill

Well..

A very well made flash in terms of art, animation, and style. Even the voice actors were believable. However, the flash itself is just too short, and i am not even sure i understand the events that unfolded.

That said, you need to get back to animating! I love your stuff, and it's been a while since you've animated anything!

Remove Everything Remove Everything

well..

The game itself was fine, but the load times were terrible. The game is only "80kb" and takes a serious amount of time to load? Hopefully you're drawing assets from an online cache somewhere..

Anyways, art was simplistic and fine. Not much to really say. Everything was kind of generic and the game itself wasn't super addicting or fun.

codergames responds:

Yes, it fetches all the game resources: graphics, sounds, music from my web server, those are not included in the main SWF which is 80Kb.

... thanks for voting!

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

Overrated.

As a flash developer, i am actually a bit insulted by this game and how it's being advertised by giantbomb. I understand that there is a "message" behind this flash, but they way it is presented is just not easy for me to connect with. Fot a bit there, i was unsure of if i was the guy with the gun, or the hostage. (you're the guy with the gun, it does EVENTUALLY become obvious).

In the end, i don't really know who i should be telling to play this. It's not a good game(because it was never intended to be), and it's not really a very thick personal endevour. If anything, it's kind of a piss-poor-paper-thin look at how Cambodia is, and even then it's not completely accurate.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Brilliantly entertaining!

I haven't played a pokemon game since i was probably ~12 years old, so this was super nostalgic. I love how this game is exactly like the pokemon i remember, and at the same time, NOTHING like the pokemon i remember.

Everything about this game is just fluent and amazing, and i'm hooked. I've beaten almost all of the challenges, and i've got a lot of shiny pokemon!

However, the trading is disabled right now, which makes me sad. I would LOVE to be able to trade some of my pokemon for even better pokemon!

Good job!

Tainted Beat Tainted Beat

Not old school at all

I think you need to have old school defined; because being a simple repetitive beat just isn't it. Once again, good effort, but try to make it more enticing.

ToxicYell responds:

Again, it IS old school! There's no nasty vulgar crap in it and it's completely down to earth and mellow! And it's repetitive for the whole freestyling thing! C'mon! For a first audio portal submission, this CANT be that bad xD

Tainted Guitar Beat Tainted Guitar Beat

Kinda bland

Sounds a lot like some other stuff on this portal. Not a very original beat, and kind of annoying after a bit. Good effor.

ToxicYell responds:

Not very original? I made this from scratch!
And yeah, it's called old school hip hop! The beat is meant to be repetitive.

A State Of Affair A State Of Affair

..well

it has some nice color, actually.

Poster for Pickilow Poster for Pickilow

amazing!

the details in the tank and guns are astounding, i love the amount of effort you put into this!

BanglaBoy96 responds:

Then why the Fuck give it a 3!!!

Level 11 Level 11

great art!

I really like this piece of art, you were pretty creative with the NG tank. The dirt pile is the only true flaw in this piece. Good work!

Snowman responds:

Yhea, the main thing with the dirt pile was becasue of the angle i drew it at, since I don't draw many things from this angle so that produced a challenge for me, but i tried my best, atleast you like the concept :3